Saturday, February 15, 2014

Marvin Emnes aiming to show what he's capable of in the Premier League

15 Feb 2014 08:45

Marvin Emnes has said 'It's great to be back' after returning to Swansea on loan for the remainder of season




Marvin Emnes


Marvin Emnes is enjoying life at Danny Graham’s former club Swansea.


The Dutch playmaker , who spent a month at the Liberty Stadium in October 2010, re-joined City on loan for the remainder of season on January 31.


“It’s great to be back,” said Emnes.



“I had a good time when I was on loan here a few years ago.


“I have followed the club’s results since.


“It was great to see Swansea being promoted at Wembley later that season - it was a great achievement for the club.


“I played a small part then, and hopefully I can play a bigger part now.


“It’s a great opportunity for me to show my talent on the biggest stage with Swansea.


“I like the way the team play and I have some close friends here too.


“The Spanish and Dutch influence is still here too, so it’s easy to settle in as it’s a similar environment.


“And it’s great for me to play again in the Premier League. I spent my first year with Boro in the Premier League, and I’ve had a few years in the Championship.


“But now I’m back in the top flight and I want to show what I’m capable of in the best league in the world.”


“I want to help the team as much as I can and make an impression.”



No comments:

Post a Comment