Friday, March 21, 2014

Chantel McGregor at Marton Country Club


Rock and blues guitarist Chantel McGregor takes to the stage at Marton Country Club




Acoustic guitarist Chantel McGregor brings her sound to Middlesbrough tomorrow night in a bill that features a touch of the blues.


Marton Country Club will see the rock and blues guitarist take to the stage on a bill that also includes band Blue Swamp and Harry Manx in a night dedicated to the music genre.


Bradford-born guitarist Chantel combines the inspiration of Hendrix with the influence of Stevie Ray Vaughan and the vocals of Stevie Nicks.


“Playing live to great audiences is one of the most wonderful feelings, I feel so lucky to be able to do something that I love, see the world and bring happiness to others through my music.


“I really enjoy creating my own songs, it’s a fantastic way of being able to say what I wouldn’t normally say in everyday life and getting my feelings out, writing for me is very therapeutic.”


Tickets for the night are £15, http://ift.tt/1d6Esvk for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment