Wednesday, April 30, 2014

If they execute me 1,000 times, I will not give up what’s right: Muslim Brotherhood Mohammed Badie



The Supreme Guide to the Muslim Brotherhood Mohammed Badie said he will not give up his position or his fight for justice saying “if they execute me 1,000 times, I will not give up what’s right”.


In a statement read by Osama Mohammed Morsi, son of the ousted president, Badie said: “We were not delusional when we said death in the name of Allah if our highest hope. God accept us. God accept us.”


Osama said: “Today I witnessed a historic moment, the moment when Dr Mohammed Badie told us about the death sentences passed down to him and the best of Egyptian men. From behind a cage he said: ‘If they execute me 1,000 times, I will not give up what’s right. We were not delusional when we said death in the name of Allah if our highest hope. God accept us. God accept us.”



No comments:

Post a Comment