Friday, May 23, 2014

Emmanuel Ledesma set for World Cup break, but will be thinking about next season with Boro


Emmanuel Ledesma plans to watch every game with his family in Argentina but will be keeping sharp to be at his best when he returns





Boro winger Emmanuel Ledesma is planning a busman’s holiday as he returns home to Argentina for the summer - to watch the World Cup.


“I am looking forward to a break after a long season,” he told the Gazette


“But when I go back home it will be football, football, football.


“It is the World Cup so everything in Argentina will be crazy - especially when we play!


“I will watch every game with my family and enjoy every minute. Everyone in Argentina will enjoy it.


“Especially as I think Argentina have a big possibility of winning the World Cup this time.


“We have good players, we have a good team and we have Messi who is fantastic.


“Do I think Argentina will win? I think we have a big possibility.


“But I think Brazil are the big rivals. They play at home and have the crowds behind them and they have great players too.


“They will be the favourites. They have a strong chance.”


But during the break it won’t be all about watching football on the box for the flanker.


“I will be thinking about next season while I am away,” he said.


“I will be working, running and keeping sharp to be at my best for when I come back.


“I will enjoy my holiday but I will look forward to coming back to start work again very soon.”



No comments:

Post a Comment