Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sorry tale of Dr. Haneef’s widow: ‘Police ruined my once happy life’


Police killed my husband in fake encounter. Today I and my 3 innocent children are left supportless. Police’s brutality has ruined my once happy life. I seek justice from Telangana government and I have no faith in state and central police. I demand judicial probe into fake encounter in which my husband was killed so that I and my 3 innocent children get justice. Sobbing inconsolably near the body of her husband, widow of Dr. Haneef R/O Musheerabad who was killed in police encounter occurred near Alair on Wednesday morning, told this.


She revealed that all the witnesses produced by the police against my husband declared my husband as innocent. Police totally failed in proving my husband guilty and my husband’s acquittal was likely next month but police shot on armless man in the name of encounter so that he could not remain alive.


Muslims non Muslims alike who were impressed by the goodness of Dr. Haneef thronged to have his last glimpse. Non-Muslim women told that Dr. Haneef treated poor and destitute without fee and was a righteous person.


Siasat news



No comments:

Post a Comment